Pa State Indoor Tournament
Jan. 8-10, 2021
- Sign up on rcherz.com
- SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER EARLY
- All OUT of STATE archers need to register as a GUEST
- We will be having In-State awards and Out of State awards
- JOAD PA States - Friday @ 4pm. & Saturday 4pm.
- PA States- Saturday & Sunday 8am, 12pm, Sunday 4pm. Friday 12p
- Late register starts Dec. 23rd
- Registration will close Jan. 3rd
- Registration fee is $35.
- Late registration is $40. Starting Dec.23rd
- There will be no official practice. 3 end practice
- Lancaster- Main Shooting Range & Shooting Center will be used for the tournament
- Chieftain – Downstairs Range and Upstairs lanes will be used for the tournament.
- Must follow CDC guidelines.
- All participants are required to wear a mask when not actively shooting.
- Minors(under 18 yrs. of age) & Para Archers may be accompanied by 1 guardian
- No other spectators will be admitted. Subject to change.
- All participants will be required to agree to a waiver during registration
- Mandatory temperature checks upon entering buildings
- Lancaster & Archery is a Non-Smoking Facility
- Please check-in at registration table upon arrival.
- Registration will open 1 hr. before shooting.
- There will be double scoring. Lancaster will have electronic scoring along with a scorecard. Scorecard is official. Chieftain will have paper scorecards.
- Equipment inspection will be completed before shooting begins
- LAS Archery parking lot is limited. Please follow signs for additional parking.
- Chieftain Parking
- LAS has vending machines.
- Chieftain will be offering __________________________
- Food will be allowed in the shooting range but not pass the shooting line.
- FAOP will communicate prior to the event for entering and exiting the building safely
- Awards will be mailed.
- Refunds will have a service charge.
- No bow case storage.
- Distance will be 18 meters, except 9 year old or younger Yeoman @ 9 meter
- PA States-Recurve Archers have a choice of a 40cm single-spot or vertical recurve 3-spot
- PA States-Compound Archers have a choice of a 40cm single-spot or vertical compound 3-spot.
- JOAD Recurve archer’s – Yeoman 9m & 18m, Bowman, Cub, Cadet & Jr.
- PA JOAD States- Friday or Saturday @ 4pm.
- Recurve Archers
- Yeoman, Bowman, Cub Recurve Archers will shoot a 60cm target face.
- Cadet and Junior Archers have a choice of a 40cm single-spot or vertical 3 spot
- Compound Yeoman, Bowman, Cub, Cadet, Junior Archers have a choice of a 40cm single-spot or vertical 3-spot.
- ALL Compound archers will shoot inner ten ring
- ALL Recurve archers will shoot outer ten ring
- We will be hosting an “A “& “B” line
- Will have 2 minutes to shoot 3 arrows
- Will have 10sec. to go from waiting line to shooting line.
- Will be following World archery rules
- NO CAMO will be permitted
Review USAA website for details about Indoor Nationals
Tournament staff, agents, parent/guardian need to have credentials
MAAPP form available